Kids, let’s game!
GAME: Snap & Slap
AIM: Correct the mispronunciation of “N” & “L”
PROPS: Playing cards, Children x 4
1) Cards are distributed to each player.
2) Players take turns to place a card on the table.
3) Say “SNAP” when the numbers of two cards are the same.
4) The first one to say “SNAP” takes all the cards.
5) The first one to say “SLAP” is slapped. (Immediately by All)
6) The one with the most cards wins the game.
7) The one with the most slaps cries and swears never make the same mistake.
CHEERS!! : )